Social media marketing is a great way to build relationships with your audience and gaining the trust you need to build your presence.
You can easily use social media to reduce the stigma surrounding ‘going to the dentist’ with light and friendly content, where patients can message or ask questions easily.
You are not just selling dentistry – fillings, dentures, implants and toothbrushes.
You are selling comfort, friendliness and trust. Connecting with patients on social media will mean that you are connecting with people and not just a set of teeth.
Benefits of a social media strategy:
- Better relationships between the customer and dental practice
- Attracting new patients to your local area for example dentist +Wycombe
- Bringing your business into the 21st century
- Widening your content reach
A wide audience is crucial
Social media will allow your services and products to reach far and wide and expand your audience.
Writing articles, blogging, posting videos and sharing information about your services, core values and staff can showcase your leadership and medical skills.
What are the best social media platforms for Dentists?
Facebook is the largest social media website in the world, attracting billions!
It is the ultimate social media platform because it offers several options to develop your business strategy:
- Sharing photos and posts about your staff, practice, and core values
- Linking to relevant blogs and news articles
- Run promotions, giveaways, and contests
- Live Q&A sessions
- Engaging with customers and answering questions
- Facebook ads
Users nowadays love audiovisual content, so YouTube is a great way for dentists to expand their exposure.
Don’t stop there!
Marketing a business is not just about social media but about the fully integrated approach to your products, services, and appealing to your customers.
Many up-and-coming businesses will opt for a business coach for expert guidance on growing and developing their dental marketing strategies.